Plymouth Web Logo


Address:  9426 Main Street (P.O. Box 429), Plymouth, CA 95669

Phone: 209-245-6941 ext. 258

Monday – Thursday:  8:30-4:30 PM

Friday – By appointment only

Payment Options for Utility Billing

We are happy to provide you with an online payment option. Select “Pay Bill Online” and enter your information. Your payment stub that was mailed to you has helpful account information. All fields should be filled out to ensure your payment is applied to your account.

Checks/Cashier Checks/Money Orders:

Made out to: City of Plymouth

Mailing address: P O Box 429, Plymouth, CA 95669 or put your payment in the Drop box, located at City Hall


Credit Card:

Credit Card Payment: 

Call 209-245-6941 ext. 258 to make a payment over the phone.



We advise against putting cash in our drop box.


Questions – Please contact: Tracy Pitts – 

209-245-6941 Ext. 258


Water/Sewer Service

Properties with Service established.

  • Owners – Will need a recorded Grant Deed along with the Water/Sewer application
  • Renters – Call the city first to find out Deposit amount. 209 245-6941 Ext 258

When deposit amount is given, please turn in the following together.

  • Deposit, paid by check or cash only
  • Water/Sewer application
  • Rental agreement

Please turn in all forms together. We will not be able to process paperwork separately.

(Water/Sewer application must be mailed in or brought to City Hall, no emails or faxes.)

Properties without established service, please contact City at 209 245-6941 Ext 258


It is your responsibility to notify the city in writing when you have moved from a property.

  • Owners will need the proper documentation. See Water/Sewer Service above
  • Renters or property owners of a long-term rental please turn in a letter with the following information by email or drop it off at City Hall.
  • Property address
  • New mailing address
  • Renter’s name
  • Date of move

Contact Information Update Form

​​​Fill out a Customer Information Update form if any of your contact information has changed and drop it off at City Hall or email the information to

For a name change on an account, see Water/Sewer Service.

Customer Information Update (English)

Customer Information Update (Espanol)