Sign Up for Water/Sewer Service

Fill out the application and drop it off at City Hall or mail it in.

Click Here for Water/Sewer Application


Pay a Utility Bill

We are happy to provide you with an online payment option. Select “Pay Bill Online” and enter your information. Your payment stub that was mailed to you has helpful account information. All fields should be filled out to ensure your payment is applied to your account.

Click Here to Pay Bill Online

Get a Building Permit

The Building Department counter is only open from 8:30-10:30 on Tuesdays.  Call 209-245-6941, ext. 254 to make an appointment.  Thank you

Please CLICK HERE for more information

Schedule an Inspection

Due to COVID-19, Inspections are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. Call 209-245-6941, ext. 254 to make an appointment. Thank you

Apply for a Business License

For information on how to obtain a business license please CLICK HERE

Report a Concern

To report a concern please email Dana Knight

with the following information: 


Concern regarding:



Street Address:


Nature of Concern:

Name of Person Submitting:

Contact Home Phone:

Contact Cell Phone:

Contact Email:

Upload Picture if you would like to show location and concern.

Sign up for alerts with CodeRed

Stay informed in an emergency or get important information about things happening in town. Sign up below. You can choose to be notified via email, text or phone call.

 Click HERE to sign up for CodeRed 



Request for Public Records

Please contact the Deputy City Clerk at for a Public Records Request form.

Get a City Council Meeting Comment Card

Please fill out the Comment Card and email it to the Deputy City Clerk at  or put it in the Drop Box at City Hall by 5:30 on a Council meeting night.

CLICK HERE for Comment Card

Become a Plymouth Ambassador

To get more information about becoming a Plymouth Ambassador CLICK HERE

For the Application CLICK HERE

Give a Compliment

Please use the form below if you would like to give a Compliment about something in the City or to a staff member. 

Click Here for a Compliment Form


License a Dog

Due to COVID-19 all dog license requests and renewals need to be mailed to Animal Control at 12200 “B” Airport Road, Jackson, CA 95642.  You will need to include your Rabies Certificate along with your check.  Animal Controls number is 209-223-6378.  

Click here for more information.

Apply for a Job

Application available in Government/City Jobs

Rent a Facility

Having an event? Email Information to


Get a Special Events Permit

Get a Temporary Banner Application

Obtain a Garage, Yard, Estate, or Rummage Sale Permit

Apply for a TOT Grant